- The 3Ts, Trade, Technology & Tourism, will be the mantra for 5 Trillion economy: DG, Tourism
- Goa to position itself as a tech-tourism state by trying to sell sun, sand & software: Tourism Minister
- ‘Aim is to promote domestic, international cruise terminals at selected ports by 2023: G Kishan Reddy
- Ark Travels rebrands itself as Ark Travel Group, expands focus to representation, tour packages
- Norwegian Cruise Line celebrates makes a great comeback with 17-ship fleet relaunch
- Air France-KLM and IndiGo implement their extensive codeshare
- Calling out for COVID vaccine inequity, PATA CEO says it puts everyone at risk of new variants
- MOT discusses e-visa, single window clearance, connectivity with global tour operators, agents
- DCT – Abu Dhabi ties up with top global travel service provider Trip.com Group
- Tourism NZ to conduct a webinar on New Zealand’s unique and beautiful landscapes, vibrant culture and authentic luxury experiences on May 31, 2022
- Kashmir receives highest tourists in last ten years, 600,000 in past 4months: Kashmir Tourism
Retail inflation in India 17-month high, FHRAI seeks GST rationalisation for hospitality sector
Citing the unprecedented rise in inflation, Federation of Hotel & Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI) has requested the GST Council to evaluate the present GST structure for the hospitality sector and appealed for it to be rationalized. FHRAI has suggested that all F & B revenue of hotels be delinked from their hotel room tariff slabs and allowed to charge GST at 5 per cent without ITC under the composite scheme and 12 per cent GST with ITC.
error: Content is protected !!