IATO has elected its new team for the term 2023-25. The election for the post of Office Bearers and Executive Committee Members were at The Ashok Hotel, New Delhi. Total number of votes cast were 278 out of 378 eligible members to cast their vote. The office bearers were elected unopposed and voting took place for the EC members.
List of Office Bearers/EC Members who have been declared elected are:
• President – Mr. Rajiv Mehra, Uday Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
• Sr. Vice President- Mr. Rajnish Kaistha, Paradise Holidays India Pvt. Ltd.
• Vice President – Mr. Ravi Gosain, Erco Travels Pvt. Ltd.
• Hony. Secretary – Mr. Sanjay Razdan, Razdan Holidays
• Hony. Treasurer – Mr. Sunil Mishra, Cosmos Tours & Travels
• Hony. Joint Secretary – Mr. Viney Tyagi, Uni Crystal Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
• Immediate Past President – Mr. Pronab Sarkar, Swagatam Tours Pvt. Ltd.
EC Members – Active (5 Posts)
1. Mr. Deepak Bhatnagar – Aamantaran Travel Company Pvt. Ltd.
2. Mr. E.M. Najeeb, Air Travel Enterprises (I) Pvt. Ltd.
3. Mr. Harish Mathur, Concord Travels & Tours
4. Mr. Manoj Kumar Matta, Oriental Vacations & Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
5. Mr. Tony Marwah, Indian Travel Promotion Company Pvt. Ltd.
EC Members –Allied (3 Posts)
1. Mr. Ashok Dhoot – Harsh Travels
2. Mr. P. Vijayasarathy – Benchmark Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
3. Mr. Zia Siddiqui – Alliance Hotels & Resorts
The Returning Officer for the elections was Homa Mistry.